Skype
bananboms

Sidestep Sidestep

brb gonna pick up my pants from the floor

AeronMusic responds:

I think you'll need a belt to hold them tight.

CTSG4: Anniversary Edition CTSG4: Anniversary Edition

Wohooo it turned out nicely (y)

Rathunas: The Sanctuary Rathunas: The Sanctuary

I'm just dreaming myself away from this choir *_*

SoundChris responds:

Thanks a lot Mawnz!

Mawnz's Manticore Mawnz's Manticore

hehe sweet dude, thanks a bunch n_n You didn't have to do it, but you did! :D

TheDukesDepot responds:

No problem. ^^ Glad you like it.

Mawns-Shaded (Glitch-Hop Beat) Mawns-Shaded (Glitch-Hop Beat)

Haha aw yea! It's a nice addition imo :D Like when the drums kick in. Oh well now I wanna collab or something T_T

MrStr8face responds:

Sure dude! :D We'll make some epic Chipstep B)

Infinite Infinite

This aint disappointing... This is pretty sweet! The atmosphere you create is very cool, funky, and a little spooky :D It only feels a tiny bit drawn out, but this could very well be in a game which only makes it more accaptable.

Really nice work. I think you'll move on to the next round!

Good luck!

AeronMusic responds:

Thanks Mawnz! I am happy to hear I didn't disappoint you with this. :D
I had some other attempts as well and it took long for me to submit... But I chose for this one to finish!

Hobo Bob gets the Job Hobo Bob gets the Job

Ooooh very sweet and fresh upgrade of Happy Bits :D I liked the original, and this feels even better now when the bass isn't as overpowering! Feels like there's room for all the instrument, and even for the brass(?) that's panned to the left. Good job!

SourJovis responds:

Thanks! That's not a brass by the way, that's a rhythm guitar. I can see why you would think it's a brass. Both instruments sound raspy. With so many different instruments it becomes difficult to distinguish them. I did try to leave enough room for each instrument. Glad to hear I've mostly succeeded.

Forest Of Desolation Forest Of Desolation

Whoa you've really improved man! Composition is very calm and beautiful, and goes together with the picture well. Feels like I'm in a forest. Just very peacful and calming atmosphere :)

This one will go far, Good job Mattashi!

Mattashi responds:

Thanks allot Mawnz :)

Crime FighterZ Crime FighterZ

Oh I like this! It is very fitting to the piece of art that you've chosen as well. Crazy quirky leads, bass sounds and effects makes it feel like a typical chase-scene in an animated film :D
Strong entry, best of luck!

DuttonsaysHi responds:

Thank you! You described it just as I wanted ^^ Thanks again!

Forever A Memory Forever A Memory

Cool being able to do collaborations with your own brother! The title is fitting, and this sure has a cinematic feel to it. The style reminds me of Ludovico Einaudi, if you've heard of him. It's simple and quite uplifting. Good job!

CainRedfield responds:

Thanks! Yeah we had a lot of fun writing this one. Haven't heard of Ludovico Einaudi, but I'll definitely be sure to check him out!